skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Maddie's World
Fun things that have happend in my life.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Me and my mom.
Me and my mom are very much the same. I like horse's she like's horse's. I like red she likes red. We have the same birthday. I love chocolate she loves chocolate. We are very much the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ME
About Me
I'm a girl who loves gymnastics, horses, art, singing, dancing, and my family.
My favorite movies
Annie
Barbie movies
Beauty and the Beast
Bridge to Terabithia
Cinderella
Ella Enchanted
Enchanted
High School Musical
High School Musical 2
Little Mermaid
Matilda
Monster House
Nanny McPhee
Princess Diaries
Princess Diaries 2
Sleeping Beauty
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(6)
Me and my mom.
Saint Patricks day
my favorite songs
I love being a girl scout. girl scouts is awesome....
Gymnastics
my friends.
hi!
No comments:
Post a Comment